November 5, 2009

Under New Management

It is with great sadness that Michelle has decided to step down from Oz Handmade, Michelle has done such an amazing job getting Oz up and running and successful in such a short time frame, and I am honoured that she has entrusted me with the running of Oz.

For those who don't know me, my name is Gem, I'm a SAHM, I have a beautiful 2.5 year old son, Noah and a gorgeous and supportive partner, Mick.

I love all things craft and hope one day (in the not too distant future) to earn a living from doing what I love and that's CRAFT!

I currently own and run a craft blog - i heart craft and craft forum, i heart craft forum (can you tell I *heart* craft ;) )

I look forward to getting to know you all and continuing the success that Michelle has already achieved with Oz Handmade.

No comments: