May 17, 2010

Long time no see!

It has been a while since we’ve seen one an other hasn’t it! Well we shouldn’t let it happen again!

ALOT has been happening at Oz Handmade since we last spoke. We’ve had quite a number of new store’s open their virtual doors since last we met, We had a booth at the Melbourne Stitches & Craft show earlier this month, it was a great experience, I love love love the people I shared the incubator with. A few of my neighbours were Nic from Yardage Designs, Jodie from Ric Rac and Pauline from Funky Friends Factory! I had an absolute blast meeting like minded crafty people as well as getting the word out about our awesome site Oz Handmade! We sold a fair bit of stock as well as handing out over 300 brochures! I have already had a few people email me enquiring about opening a store!

Here are some pics from the 5 days of the show!

003

007

004

I’m going to put lots more pics up on IHC so will add the link when they’re up.

Onto more exciting news!

Oz Handmade is getting a makeover! As you can see by the blog we are going through a bit of a transition, we are changing everything, logo, the looks and feel of the site.

I’ll keep you posted on any new things that happen along the way, I can’t wait, I’m soooooo excited!

No comments: