Why sell online?
There are many benefits of selling with Oz Handmade.
- You can sell your items from the comfort of your home, no more getting up at the crack of dawn or battling the elements.
- You set your own hours, you can list items at 3am if you want to!
- No running around or spending your hard earned $$ on setting up your stall, no tables to rent no tent to put up!
- If life gets to hectic and you feel you need to take a break from the selling that’s not a problem, simply put your store on vacation mode and you won’t accrue any fee’s, when your ready to get back on board, simply enable your page and let me know and I can post it on our FB page and our blog.
- No hidden fee’s or expense, You are NOT charged commission on items sold nor are there any uploading or listing fee’s
- A once a month, low cost fee payable via paypal or direct debit.
- There are NO contracts to sign or minimum sign up period.
- You can have as little or as much stock as you desire.
- There is no need for credit cards.
- Oz Handmade currently has over 1000 fans on our facebook page and the site receives over 2000 hits per day to the site.
- If you don’t have the time to put into running a whole store Oz Handmade also has a wholesale option, contact us to find out more.
Over the next few coming weeks you will be seeing a lot of changes at Oz Handmade and here on the blog, we are having a complete makeover! New logo, new colours, a whole new look!
Here’s a sneaky peaky of the new colours for the site, what do you think? I love it!
There will also be some new and exciting opportunities for both Oz Handmade and our store owners but they are all hush hush at the moment, of course I will update you when the time comes, but in the mean time watch out for updates and sneak peaks of the new look site and for our grand reopening (date to be announced!).
Exciting New Store Special
Have you heard of The Contemporary Handmade Alliance (Facebook page)? Tania, (owner and creator of Chicken Inc. Creative) has created CHA to assist those of us who are needing some guidance when it comes to turning your hobby into a business, CHA is a great community of like minded crafters sharing tips and tricks about getting started in the industry!
Oz Handmade is honoured to be a sponsor of this great organisation and to celebrate our partnership we are going to be doing an exciting special for NEW STORES. The announcement will be made tonight so be sure to stop by their Facebook page for more information.
Thanks for reading!