August 8, 2011

Introducing Sprouts




Have you ever been so excited about something you could just burst?

Well that is how I am about bringing you these beautiful patterns "Sprouts" from Two Peas in a Pod homegrown designs.







I contacted Trish about her beautiful patterns after seeing an article about Two Peas in a Pod in "Sew Hip" I was a little bit blown away to find out that there was no Australian Stockist of her beautiful patterns. So I knew OZ "the store" had to have them.

A little bit about Trish, like many of us she juggles the Mum gig, the WAHM gig and works part-time. Trish and her husband have Identical Twins daughters (two peas) and a third daughter (sprout). To find out more about Trish pop over and have a read of her blog.

Here is one of the patterns that I have in stock.

**Please note that the "Sprouts" patterns are only for personal use**





No comments: