January 24, 2012

Special Delivery {Mail from Oz}

ohh look what my postie just delivered...

                                                                                                         and all from the Oz Shop!

Its almost as good as Christmas morning when I get a package from the wonderful Gill!  No idea what I bought the Ric Rac for but I though my embellishment box needed some to be complete and I am sure I will find a use for it in the near future.
The magazine is Mollie Makes and if you are a crafty soul it will make your heart sing with joy - but I will be back to review it in more detail once I've had a good read through (which requires a pot of tea and sleeping children to maximise the pleasure of it all)

I will also be reviewing the pattern but it probably won't be until late next week when I get around to making it.  I'm thinking it would make a great present for a sweet trio of sisters who all share the same birthday next month to help decorate their playroom.  Stay tuned for more on that as well.

Yours in craftiness 

Holly

No comments: