January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!


And welcome to a new year at Oz Handmade.  


Over the past few months the winds of change have been blowing through the Oz arena and will continue to swirl around as we move in to the 12th year of the 21st century.   


I don’t know about you but for me the holiday season brings with it a general lethargy, I lose my motivation, my sew-jo and a great deal of my usual get up and go.  I’m not sure if it’s the warmer weather, the extra feasting that accompanies the seemingly endless round-about of holiday parties or it’s really just all in my head, but I do know that the upside is that the New Year brings a renewed vigour, an enthusiasm for tasks that only the week before just seemed too hard to even contemplate and the feeling that anything is possible.  Now if only I could bottle it for later in the year…


For the next few weeks I will be channelling my New Year’s can-do energy into planning for this blog.  I am thinking multi-media, I am thinking book reviews (craft of course), I am thinking of topics of conversation and I am also asking you – what do you want?  I can quite happily waffle away for hours on any given topic – after all I have the whole internet at my disposal while I type – but I want to be waffling on topics YOU want to read.  So hit me with them…


Until next time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

coach outlet btobjw bpcqte coach factory outlet whumnx xkbefp coach factory outlet qzwpcm http://www.louboutinshoes2013.co.uk
coach outlet store online oxbrvr fscvli coach outlet efabli thkout coach outlet efbupz http://www.2013isabelmarant.net

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.