October 6, 2012

Day 4

Other Blogs!

Who's blogs do you read?

If you have a blog or have a favourite blog please make sure you leave me a comment so I can check it out.

My favourite blogger is Erin from Dog under my desk.
Erin has just released her new wristlet pattern for sale and I had the pleasure to be a tester. It's a lovely and quick little pattern perfect for a gift for Christmas.

One of my other favourite bloggers is Lisa from Crafty Mamas, Lisa is always up to something fun either in her sewing room or something yum she has created in her Thermomix.

One of our stores Tracey from My Obsession and Four Frogs on a log, has a blog and I am really enjoying reading about her love affair with The Organised Housewife. I have learn't a lot, but as yet not put anything into practice.
Perhaps Tracey is more dedicated than I.



No comments: