October 6, 2012

Day 5 and pinterest.......

Do you pin?

I do and  you can find me here,
I pin a mixture of things for the home, to the current things you can find in our stores.

I normally pin, every morning and every night when I get into bed from my phone to catch up on the daily events and what those over the oceans have been up to while I have been sleeping. At the moment I am pinned gift ideas for Christmas.

Here are a few of the things I like.

Sadieandlance: Tutorial: Christmas Tree Bunting

Quilted coasters












these are coasters



 adorable Advent calendar!

I think I am catching up on Blogtoberfest...

Until tomorrow


1 comment:

Bron said...

I like pintrest but try to keep a bit of distance and only use to search things when I need to ...I don't have that much time left to gobble up looking at beautiful and clever ideas. xx